Next Week Beach dives - SFL 17th-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FastAttack

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am going to end up making a beach diving site with another member here so we can do get togethers like these without flooding the forum :)

anyhow

Here is my availability for next week

Tuesday from morning until 3:30pm

Wednesday from 6pm on ( this could be a sundown dive to prep up for lobsters yum)

Friday 1pm and on

Checking up on who wants to go out.

1 street over Johnson St. By the parking garage and the mini golf course.
Or your choice :)

If the weather is nice, I am DEFINITELY up for a Saturday morning beach dive. Anyone else interested?

Just did a dive at Johnson this morning, about 30 feet of vis, no waves, excellent dive. I may join you in the morning as well, Fast, see you guys there at 9am by the mini golf course?

vr24:
Just did a dive at Johnson this morning, about 30 feet of vis, no waves, excellent dive. I may join you in the morning as well, Fast, see you guys there at 9am by the mini golf course?

I'll see you there :)

DebbyDiver:
If the weather is nice, I am DEFINITELY up for a Saturday morning beach dive. Anyone else interested?

I'll call it my diving day lol

This sat I think I have a pool session to attend to.. they are doing some check out dives for new club members for FAU.. soo I'll be there as an observer , then right afterwards in the night I'll be doing my AOW night dive.. :)

soooo I'll check up with you guys later this week if i'll do the sat dive :)

vr24 and the gooch I'll see you tomorrow :) at 9am

DebbyDiver:

I maybe able to make it.

Sometime Thursday let's post a location. In the meantime, how about posting some suggestions? The streets with parking that are just North of Sheridan street have good diving, or there is Dania Beach or John U. Lloyd, but those are closer to the Port and get more boat traffic. Or we could head further north into Lauderdale, LBS or Pompano, but I personally prefer the Hollywood area.

Can we do it at 8:00 a.m.? I'm not a morning person either, but it is a whole lot easier to get close parking spots if you meet at 8 than at 9.

So, what would YOU like to do Saturday morning? Let's all give our input and make a decision. :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom