Next time you're flying......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba-Jay

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
The next time you're sitting on a plane and the guy in the seat next to you keeps shoving his elbow into your space...

Open up your laptop and find THIS thread

Make sure the guy can see the screen

Start mumbling incoherently

Close your eyes, Tilt your head to the heavens.........

And click this link.

Funny, but you could get kicked off the plane and arrested. I know you aren't breaking any laws, but right now, we've lost a lot of our basic rights due to the non-patriot act.

You can't get a connection in the air anyway, can you?

Scuba-Jay:
The next time you're sitting on a plane and the guy in the seat next to you keeps shoving his elbow into your space...

Open up your laptop and find THIS thread

Make sure the guy can see the screen

Start mumbling incoherently

Close your eyes, Tilt your head to the heavens.........

And click this link.

THANK YOU!!!

justleesa:
You can't get a connection in the air anyway, can you?

You're probably right, but you don't necessarily need the connection. I saved the file from my Temp. Internet Folder, and it will open with IE just fine. It's just a shockwave Flash file.

Looks amazingly like my dive computer!!

Just kiddin....

DennisW:
Funny, but you could get kicked off the plane and arrested. I know you aren't breaking any laws, but right now, we've lost a lot of our basic rights due to the non-patriot act.

The man's right. Plus, I wouldn't risk it with a trigger-happy air marshal. Pretty funny though

Just thought I'd activate this thread again as i still think this is some funny **** !!!!

J

:rofl3:

but i know for a fact our friendly airport and airline staff no longer have a sense of humor so you try it first and let us know where to mail your care packages in gitmo :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom