Newly Converted!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pollywogg

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I owned a pair of Force Fins for about 2 months last year. Unfortunately, I had bought a size too small, and could only wear them barefoot. I loved getting them in the water, but saw no use for them without boots. Ever since getting rid of them, I have been itching to get another set.
Blair contacted me through a thread I had created regarding buying some used Force Fins. Blair was able to help me out and put together something a little more affordable than what I had originally thought new would cost.
Cut to the chase. I bought the fins as a Bday present to myself. They arrived last week, and I was able to take them out yesterday for a full test. I took them out on a starter wreck dive, and on a drift dive. They are awesome! I was a tad worried about my air consumption, because I can move like a rocket underwater in these fins(and I love to go top speed in them), but that isn't air efficient. The fins have a very comfortable slow-cruising speed that just feels natural. On the drift dive, we were dealing with a pretty stiff current. Twice throughout the dive, I got a little separated from my buddies. I got ahead of them. I was able to turn right around and power through the current.
I have to admit, I still have a soft spot for my JetFins, but these ForceFins are great!
Thanks again to Force Fin, and many thanks to Blair Mott!!
-Rich

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom