Newley Minted Vintage Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Too rich for my blood. Please let me know if you see another (I don't need the box and papers, etc.) I'd like to pay about $50.00. Maybe that's not realistic?

Heck, that Swimmaster critter looks way too new. Gotta get something a tad older, or else a good "classic" design.
One of my favorites was a Dacor Pinocchio mask, cloned today by Picasso though Cressi has a somewhat similar model.
cre00193.jpg

The plain vanilla oval masks are also a good choice. I always stayed away from the purge valves, or if a mask was equipped with one, blanked it off.

beu00057.jpg

The Wideview was a bit ahead of its time. The skirt is made of neoprene and thus warm. The purge is huge and thus actually useful. Clearing is a hands free operation since water pressure seals your nose (at least mine). If it were still made I'd dive it by perference.

Back
Top Bottom