Newley Minted Vintage Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnW

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Drysuiting it.... in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Howdy Vintage Divers:

I did my first Vintage Dive last Tuesday in Turtleguy's gear. I have to Say it was one the best Dives I've ever had.

It is definatley easier than I thought, and I definatley felt sleeker and more agile in the Water.

Don't worry thou, your secret is safe with me:wink: .

Looking good there CC :wink: Welcome to the family
6.gif

I can tell you that Roger was definitely jealous of you upon exit and entry...lol

The feeling of freedom you get while diving a double hose just can't be matched.

Jim

Aloha Catalina Canuck
Glad you had a good dive. I was wishing I had the single 72 on my back when we did that surf exit.
Aloha Turtleguy9

You look genuine SeaHunt to me, congrats on your first vintage dive, hopefully the first of many for you. Congrats. N

Turtleguy9:
I was wishing I had the single 72 on my back when we did that surf exit.

I was really glad to be unencumbered on the entry and exit :D

Was just one of my LDS(AquaSport) and showed some of the Vintage Pics to another DMC and some Instructors. It was the First time I didn't get the "Been there done that routine". The DMC is looking up your Website as we speak. I think he's headed to Hawaii soon.

Just look at me letting the cat out of the Bag.......I'm not to good with secrets...LOL ...showing off pictures and stuff to my fellow frost bitten Divers here in Canada.....:D

Aloha Catalina Canuck
Glad to provide you with the chance to show off to the others. Yes you can dive that old gear and live.
Aloha
Turtleguy9
Roger

Super, now we must do something about those blue things on your feet!<G>

Back
Top Bottom