Newest Hobby

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

surfsidedav

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Thought I'd share my newest hobby. Gives me something to do on those long surface intervals. It's also better on gas for those drives back and forth to the dive shop.:wink:
w_toFLHTCU_sse_dom_C01.jpg

She's a beaut. One of my buddies tows one of those small trailers with his dive gear. Just the perfect length to fit a tank.

Sweet!

My Dad has one of those. My parents have done trips from their home in Newfoundland to Texas, British Columbia and this summer they're off to the Grand Canyon. Fun hobby for sure. He says the Harley isn't as comfortable as his old Gold Wing though.

What? no USD forks? No radial brakes? Lean angle looks like it may be a little lacking...

Just kidding, nice wheels :) Looks like a sweet ride :D

z...

God Bless You Brother,

Welcome to the open road. May you enjoy your bike as much as I have enjoyed mine over the years. Ride safe... Ride often.

Lance

Where's the cup holder? :) just kidding. I have to agree with Zeeman, but otoh as long as your not one of those Harley guys who refuses to wave back at us rocket guys, your the "cats-pajamas". Welcome to the open road on two wheels!

Back
Top Bottom