Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pinaymermaid

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi there.

Started diving almost 3 years ago. Rescue Diver from the Philippines. Considering the Divemaster course in the future but for now just gaining experience and taking some cute pictures along the way (posted on my IG).
Here to learn some tips from everyone.

よろしくおねがいします.

Hi Pinaymermaid!
What's your Instagram? I'd love to see your cute photos!
Mia

Hi there.

Started diving almost 3 years ago. Rescue Diver from the Philippines. Considering the Divemaster course in the future but for now just gaining experience and taking some cute pictures along the way (posted on my IG).
Here to learn some tips from everyone.

よろしくおねがいします.

Hi Pinaymermaid!
What's your Instagram? I'd love to see your cute photos!
Mia

@joannimari
Disclaimer : I'm not a photographer.. :)

Thank you..

Welcome to ScubaBoard. You've got a great location to dive. I was in the PI two years ago and dove Anilao (Club Ocellaris) and Sabang (Action Divers)

Welcome to ScubaBoard. You've got a great location to dive. I was in the PI two years ago and dove Anilao (Club Ocellaris) and Sabang (Action Divers)

Thank you. I agree with you. I am also located in Cebu, surrounded by some real good dive sites (i.e. Malapascua, Moalboal. Dauin, Panglao Island, Sumilon ) . I am going to Puerto Galera this Holy Week and will do some dives too.

Welcome to Scubaboard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom