Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Canada Diver

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all... I've been reading all your posts and getting a feel for things around here for about a month and a half now. Reading all the posts and figured it was time to dive in!

Oh, Canada!

Hi, and welcome! I "lurked" for a while, too, but now signing on is part of my daily routine.

Welcome to Scubaboard! Where and how do you like to dive?

Thanks DaveO, the forum is a great resource and I just kind of read posts for a while and lived vicariously through everyones adventures!

I have spent time underwater in the Bahamas on three occasions
Blackbeards liveaboard twice, and once on New Providence with Nassau Scuba Centre... great shop!!!

I also have been to the west coast of Canada a few times Port Hardy, and Sydney.

And my favorite diving to date has been in SE Asia, where I spent time diving in Thailand and Malaysia. All told I travelled throughout the region for four and a half months!

Dan

Welcome Canada Diver. Where did you do most of your diving in Malaysia and Thailand ? Itching to get back away from the snow I bet !:D

welcome to the board Canada Diver, is there much diving in your neck of the woods?

Back
Top Bottom