Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubanurse

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi everyone,
I have been watching these forums for several weeks now and and thought it was time to introduce myself. My name is Vickie I live in S.C. my husband and I are enrolled in Padi OW course. We just have final open water dive to complete certification. I have had several hurdles to overcome while learning to scuba and being able to read these forums has really helped. I am working hard to pass my final check offs. Even though I am a bit afraid of open water I can,t wait to swim with the fishes.

Stick with it, and the confidence will come. Let us know if you need any advice or pointers, or if there's anything we can do to help you through the certification. You'll do fine!

Welcome to the board Scubanurse. You'll do fine on your check outs, it's normal to be a little nervous. I know I was. Now I am addicted to swimming with those fish!

:blfish: :rfish:

Just take a deep breath and calm down.... you will do just fine. Glad to have you on board hope you enjoy the boards and have a great time diving.

Rich :D

Welcome to the gang scubanurse!!

Good luck on your OW!
:snorkel:

Scubanurse,

A little apprehension is healthy. Stay with it and grow your comfort zone.
You'll find plenty of good support here.

DSAO,
Larry

Back
Top Bottom