newbie TV producer seeks help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pachex

New
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm one of the newest kids to hit this block. I am a TV producer working for Probe (Cheche Lazaro's show). We are doing a story on the shipwreck diving sites of Subic and the looting that happens there.

Any news on this? Please do let me know... Let's preserve these memorials and sanctuaries...

Pachex

if the price is right i could probably fly out there to film the underwater stuff for you....

:wink:

there was a thread about that in the last week, maybe page 2?

Pachex:
Hey guys! I'm one of the newest kids to hit this block. I am a TV producer working for Probe (Cheche Lazaro's show). We are doing a story on the shipwreck diving sites of Subic and the looting that happens there.

Any news on this? Please do let me know... Let's preserve these memorials and sanctuaries...

Pachex
i'll join in on the dive... dive costs and t'spo c/o of cheche of course

Jag

Twomixdiver:
Don't expect too much in monetary renumeration from these local TV shows... ( I'm speaking from experience):shakehead .

In that case I will do it for free, they just have to pay all of my travel and living expenses :)

~Jess

p.s. I do work as an underwater cinematographer, so if you actually need someone....

JessH:
In that case I will do it for free, they just have to pay all of my travel and living expenses :)

~Jess

p.s. I do work as an underwater cinematographer, so if you actually need someone....

... and a life time of regret when they (not necesarilly Probe) resell your footage to cnn... bbc... without mentioning you.

Twomixdiver:
... and a life time of regret when they (not necesarilly Probe) resell your footage to cnn... bbc... without mentioning you.

For me it would be worth the free trip and the experience. I mainly work in the film industry on dry land, I am just now trying to bring my talents to the underwater world.

~Jess

JessH:
For me it would be worth the free trip and the experience. I mainly work in the film industry on dry land, I am just now trying to bring my talents to the underwater world.

~Jess
and punishing those of us who try to make a living from it....

would you like someone to work for free in your dry land work? put you out of potential money?!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom