Newbie to Scuba Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

handapeye

Reaction score
Hello Scuba folks,
Please allow me to introduce myself and tell you a little about me.
I am Barry Higginbotham from Longview, Texas. I'm 52 and a widower. I first began diving in 1976 or 77 as a Search and Recovery Diver for law enforcement in the Houston, Tx area.
After recovering too many kids, I stopped diving for many years and got back into it seriously a few months ago, with my 19 year old son.
In the past few months, he and I have travelled to Cozumel 3 times and Belize once.
He is now in U.S. Marine boot camp and I am partnerless.
I Love diving and riding my GoldWing motorcycle and my horses.
I will answer emails, , , so go ahead.
Barry Higginbotham
Longview, Texas

Welcome to the Board, Barry! you may want to peruse the Texas Swamp Divers forum for buddies; I hear there's a lot of diving down your way. Also, the Public Safety Divers forum might enjoy any experience/stories you may wish to share. Enjoy!

Welcome to the Board!

Joe

Howdy Barry!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

Good to have you...

don

:D

Greetings and welcome to the best board on the net! This is a great place to find dive buddies, hop on over to the Texas Swamp divers and see what's cooking. If you're ever coming to Ohio shoot me a PM and I'll see if I'm available for a dive or two.
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom