Newbie saying Hi.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Waltham

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Nkt much experience relatively speaking but have covered a fair few destinations… Egypt, Maldives, Panama, Thailand, Mauritius, Kenya, Bali, Philippines….probably missed some … and about to hit Galapagos.

Welcome! That's a good mix! I really enjoyed the Galapagos; who you diving with there?

Richard.
I will be on the Calipso from 9 June for a week. I will do a report afterwards if you guys want one.

I will be on the Calipso from 9 June for a week. I will do a report afterwards if you guys want one.
Welcome! Please do write a report as I’ll be there in October. I like to know if they will still require us to take PCR test 72h before departure.

I just booked the flight IAH-SCY with 70K United Mileage Plus.

I am travelling from the uk and my enquiries suggest if you have proof of being double vaccinated then no test is required. If you are returning to the USA then I guess you may have ego produce a negative test to get home,

Reactions: Dan
Oh, we do! There are a few Galapagos liveaboards that've had some good reports over the years (and I speak highly of the Humboldt Explorer, which I went on), but for whatever reason in the past few years, the Calipso keeps showing up in review after review, and every one I've seen has been really good. So I suspect you've picked a good one!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom