Newbie on site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mark Coupal

Reaction score
Hello,
My name is mark and I am new to this site. I came onto this site looking for a K10 Hydrospeeder. I found out that the company that builds them went belly up. So I am now looking to build my own but have difficulties finding the specs on the speeder. Can anyone help?

Hello Mark,

what's a K10 Hydrospeeder? :06:

Laurens
BTW, welcome (Scub)aBoard :balloon

OMGosh, I dunno'? Have you tried the Search feture? I'm on Utila Island this week, but wanted to log on long enough to welcome our new members. :D

:cowboy2: don

Mark Coupal:
Thanks for the welcome
A k10 Hydrospeeder is a underwater propulsion vehicle.

Search the threads and forums, and if there aren't any going, start one!

Thanks for the welcome
I have tried may venues and all are coming to a dead end.

Mark Coupal:
Thanks for the welcome
I have tried may venues and all are coming to a dead end.
Checked with the US Patent Office? If they filed, all the specs would be in the patent application, including detailed engineering drawings. Which you can purchase for some nominal fee.

If you haven't already follow DandyDon's suggestion and type K10 Hydrospeeder into the search box at the top of this page. There's a few references to it, but they all seem to be from about 2001/2.

For those who don't know what a K10 Hydrospeeder is attached is a pic. Or if you saw the Lara Croft Tomb Raider movie, it's what she was riding in one scene.

:thumbs_up Greetings from Matt. I wanted to welcome you to Scuba Board Mark! I hope you enjoy your time here. Take care and Safe Diving. :sunny

:balloon
Click here to greet a new member!

No experience needed and it feels great!

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

Back
Top Bottom