Newbie from the UK :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LoCz

Reaction score
Hi guys its my first time on the boards, so i thought that i would introduce myself. Im From England (limey), 26 years old male and single (nudge nudge) heh. Basically iv been on a few skin diving holidays to Florida. But now iv decided to become a scuba freak :) Im saving up at the moment to take my PADI OW course in a few weeks time. Then its on to Pro dive Ft lauderdale in florida to do my instructor training :/

Welcome to the board as well as the community. You will find that just about every question you could possibly come up with can get answered here. :royal: has done a great job with the site.

If there is anything we could help you out with, please let us know, and we will do our best to help.

Mario :D

I have just registered with the site and e-mailing people to get all the lastest gossip regarding their exciting adventures. I have'nt been diving for almost a year now, I did my qualifications in Southern Ireland through PADI OW to advanced level, whilst on one of my backpacking hols! There was a poster at the campsite inviting people to 'go diving for the day', something I had never even considered before in my life. Well it was soooo fantastic and the instructor said I was a natural, probably more to do with the amount I was about to pay for my course ha ha, that I spent the rest of the time taking the exams rather than exploring Ireland above sea level. I saw dolphins, fed conger eels and much more, the water was crystal clear and it completely overwhelmed me. When I toured the USA last year, I jumped out of an aeroplane twice and thought nothing could ever compete with that adrenaline rush, but I tell everyone one of the best 'kicks' they could ever experience in life is diving!!!!
Then suddenly winter 2002 crept up on me, after months of a new job, taking me all over europe in a truck with my bloke who will get his feet wet if I have anything to do with it, and the terrible realisation I'd been out the scene for a year!!! Hence, hoping with the registration to the site, it will give me the chance to chat or meet up with others who could share their adventures with me. I'm sorry that I don't have any exciting diving news for you in return, but in the future I just might!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2003

look forward to hearing from you, sarah.

welcome to the board LoCz, lots and lots of valuable people and information in here..not to mention a few laughs:D

Enjoy your OW course - it opens so many worlds of possibility! :hi:

Hopefully this board will be a great resource of diving knowledge and a few giggles.

Cheers!

Welcome to the board from the colonies!

LoCz,

As I said to Sarah, Welcome, from a Britt transplanted to Vermont USA

Good Luck,

CYA Underwater

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom