newbie from South Yorkshire here...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nhughes

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all,

I did a PADI OW certificate in late '11 and haven't been on a dive since and need a little advice.

after the PADI OW i didn't dive for financial reasons.

now i have a little spare each month, i have a set of aqua lung legend regs. and a whites fusion one drysuit on order and have a few questions...

what are peoples opinions on the xdeep zeos bpw?

whats the best method to find local buddies? (none of the 'local' BSAC's seem to be active)

Thanks

Hi all,

I did a PADI OW certificate in late '11 and haven't been on a dive since and need a little advice.

after the PADI OW i didn't dive for financial reasons.

now i have a little spare each month, i have a set of aqua lung legend regs. and a whites fusion one drysuit on order and have a few questions...

what are peoples opinions on the xdeep zeos bpw?

whats the best method to find local buddies? (none of the 'local' BSAC's seem to be active)

Thanks
Hi, welcome to the board.

Have you visited any of the BSAC clubs? Quite often their websites are set-up with little thought of long-term maintenance or content, or the person who set it up is no longer in the club.

Have you looked at some of the Facebook diving groups, for example the BSAC South Scotland Members' page.. There is one for most regions of the UK.

Failing that you can always come and dive with us (Fyne-divers SAC).

Kind regards

thanks for the welcome edward,

i did look at the BSAC site, and as you mentioned the links to each of the websites for local BSAC's just do a 404 on me :( i couldn't find a single one within 25 miles that works haha. i will have a look on facebook and also contact a few of the mobile numbers listed on the BSAC site.

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom