Newbie from lower mainland, British Columbia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mrpolly

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey all! I've been doing lots of reading on this forum for opinions on gear im looking to pick up, and thought i should join as I'm starting to dive more actively. Currently gathering gear for my set up and can't wait to get it all together.

Welcome! I only dive BC for the first time last summer, though I've been diving south of the border for 30+ years. Love Howe Sound based on that limited experience. You've got good stuff up there!

I think it's @wetb4igetinthewater that raves about God's Pocket at the North end of Vancouver Island.

Check out the local forums as well. There are lots of diver and dive shops in the Vancouver area. BTW, I also rave about God's Pocket. :)
Western Canada
Southern BC Spyhoppers

I had some great dives with Jim Willoughby back in the late 70s in Powell River, B.C. Made a couple of trips up to the end of the road to dive in Lund, B.C. Hand fed some huge wolf eels and giant Pacific Octopus.

Welcome. There are several Facebook groups for Vancouver area divers as well but nothing can compare with Scubaboard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom