Newbie diver from Milton, Ontario

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andymc55

New
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I've been on the site awhile know, reading/learning. My name is Andy and I am 32. I got open water certified a little over a year ago, and have since purchased all my own gear. I have just over 10 dives since then.

I'd love to get out and dive more often, but my dive buddy isn't available as much as I'd like. I'm looking to meet some fellow divers in the GTA that wouldn't mind a newbie joining them.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Hello Andy
There are lots of dives happening here in Ontario. There are lots of options for you to find some dives.
You might want to check out some of the dive clubs not too far away from you. Scarborough Underwater Club or Ontario Underwater Explorers in Etobicoke are a couple not far a way. There are others as well. You can get a list from the Ontario Underwater Council at Ontario Underwater Council Use the Excel version as the PDF only shows retail stores.

Also I get out diving quite often and you are welcome to join us.

There are usually quite a few of us at Humber Bay on the weekends. If you search Toronto Area Underwater Explorers on Facebook you can stay in touch and find out when/where everyone is diving.

Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom