new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1MyWay

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am new to the board and dive in OK, AR, and MO. I'm not sure how to join this group but I do enjoy diving the cold dark waters of the region.

t-town:
I am new to the board and dive in OK, AR, and MO. I'm not sure how to join this group but I do enjoy diving the cold dark waters of the region.

Welcome to SB t-town, a good start is to introduce yourself on the Introductions Forum if you haven't already done so, that's about all there is to it!

Mike

As Mike said say Hi in the Introduction Forum if you want and post here and you are a part of the group - so Welcome aboard. :)

Becky

Welcome!!

Hey T and welcome.................i would agree, it has been a little slow here (me to blame as well) but it's warming up (maybe) and things will pick-up soon.

Dog days is coming the weekend of april 16 and I know of a bunch of people heading down to beaver to take part in it. I have to decide if I want to be in Orlando that weekend or in Arkansas (and yes, it is a tough choice :) .

Since you posted already I would say you are already a Muck Diver. Ask about it and you may find a t-shirt with our mascot. I was working on a window decal but have been sidetracked for to long and haven't finished it yet (I think I sent one to crptner but i'm getting old and don't remember to well any more).

Let us all know a little about yourself and where you can be found when you are down and hopefully we will all run into one another some time.

Once again welcome
Brian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom