New York City and getting a camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fly N Dive

Contributor
Reaction score
Who knows of locations where i could see the canon digital rebel. i'm staying on the upper east side. but proximity is not a great factor. it would be great also if there were uw housings.

thanks
fnd

B&H photo on upper west side. Just walk across the park.

umm ... since when did B+H move ?? ... they are located on the lower west side

9th ave between 33 and 34th street

They are staffed by Jewish folks so don`t expect them to be open Sat. - but they are open Sunday

I have had excellent service from a small store called CameraLand on Lexington and 51st - while they advertise list price if you buying a package of things they are open to negotiation - I went in armed with the B_H prices and asked them what they could do and they matched or undercut the prices with MUCh MUCH better service

My mistake. Its on the lower midwest side. Its all uptown to me. So walk across the park, take a downtown train to B&H, walk down to Adorama/LeisurePro on west 18th walk east to Park Ave, take up town #6 to Cameraland armed with 2 prices, go home with three prices and mull it over.

thanks, i have returned from Nyc with no prices. i did not gfet enough time this morning to do what i wanted, and only had time to go to camera land. they dont have the digital rebel!!!

Back
Top Bottom