Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Danielle Scuba

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi Everyone!

My husband and I are the co-founders of Dive and More, last year we organized a dive trip aboard the Avalon Liveaboard in Gardens of the Queen, Cuba and it was just incredible! Nowhere else in the Caribbean can you see dozens of Sharks on almost every dive (!!) and dive so close to them, face to snout, it was a remarkable experience! Don't even get me started about snorkeling with Crocodiles.
Most of the time it felt like we're the only ones there, Less than 1000 divers get to dive there per year, which is the number of divers per day in some other places...

It was so amazing that we are hosting another trip on New Year's Eve aboard the Avalon I Liveaboard! For all the photographers out there, we offer an Underwater Photography Workshop on board. Our photo expert - Ran Mor of Mozaik Underwater Cameras will be leading the trip and the workshop.

We have 4 spots left!
Dates - December 29 - Jan 6th, 2018.

Check out all the details here - Cuba, Gardens Of The Queen - UW Photo Trip | Liveaboard
Or send me a message for more info :)

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom