Closed New XS Scuba Thermo Isolation Manifold 3000 PSI Pro Valve

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SS Keller

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
200118-eBay-030.jpg 200118-eBay-032.jpg 200118-eBay-033.jpg 200118-eBay-034.jpg 200118-eBay-035.jpg 200118-eBay-037.jpg 200118-eBay-038.jpg 200118-eBay-039.jpg
Hello. I have a new XS Scuba Thermo Pro (DIN / yoke convertible) valves and manifold set. They have been O2 cleaned, but never used and never put on tanks.

I'm asking for $170, including shipping.

Long story short: I planned a dive trip to Ocean City last summer, but found out after booking the two-day trip that no one out there does air fills. My fiance and I were planning on diving doubles both days. We own one set of doubles each. We were able to rent an additional set of doubles from a dive shop 40 minutes away (opposite direction in which we needed to go to Ocean City), but still needed one more set. I decided to buy another manifold for a set of tanks we had at the house. Our local dive shop only does partial pressure fills, so we had to have the manifold and valves O2 cleaned. Unfortunately the dive charter cancelled the trip, but I was already stuck with the manifold and valves from my local shop. So now I have an extra manifold and valves I'm trying sell.

I do have the manifold listed on eBay (NEW XS Scuba Tank Thermo Isolation Manifold 3000 PSI Pro Valve (DIN / Yoke) | eBay), but I'd rather sell directly to another diver. Unfortunately both eBay and PayPal take pretty big cuts from the sale price.

For those of you who might not know, the 3000 PSI service pressure that is marked on the valves really only refers to the burst discs used in the valves. The valves and manifold themselves are identical despite which service pressure you choose. So if you wanted to use this set for high pressure cylinders, you can, you would just need to swap out the burst discs.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you and Semper Fidelis.

Attachments

• 200118-eBay-030.jpg
    200118-eBay-030.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 128

Back
Top Bottom