NEW Whites Fusion Drysuit is HERE!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
YEP! The Fusion One Back Entry is here, and ONLY $999.99!!!! The Fusion drysuit platform has been revolutionary when it comes to cold water diving. Giving unmatchted flexibility, reduced drag thru the water, fast learning curve, and now it bolsters a back entry version that allows a lower price for everyone to get into a drysuit!

Check it out and the packages:
Dive Right In Scuba

Nice suit, the skin looks like a Tech skin but with real protection for the knees. This should be a good seller and get more people into a drysuit.

Wow -- this is amazing. There aren't many dry suits of any brand in that price range -- this puts them into competition with the least expensive suits, and the Fusion is much nicer than a baggy cut laminate suit, and easier to dive than a neoprene suit. I'd be willing to put up with a back zip to get this good a dry suit at this low a price.

Can you get them with silicone wrist and neck seals?

Hi there,

The Fusion ONE will not be available from Whites with the SLT system installed. The Fusion SPORT is the first suit in the range that can have these options installed.

Cheers,

Justin

Can you get them with silicone wrist and neck seals?

Hi Formula! We can easily do the intall on the wrist system in house, and are testing on the neck system over the next few weeks :wink: For the neck, it looks like the placement and the zipper may interfere. Whites will not be installing these at the factory, but we do these installs in the shop as well (about 15-20 per week). You will be able to add the round or oval system, but it will just add a couple days to the turnaround as we install that inhouse :wink:

Mike, or Justin, do you have any other pics? I'm quite interested in this suit. Is custom sizing going to be available? I ask because I was at the scuba convention in Columbus last spring and the gent from Whites looked at me and my body, and my calves and said I would need a custom size due to the calves. TIA.

Mitch

Mike, or Justin, do you have any other pics? I'm quite interested in this suit. Is custom sizing going to be available? I ask because I was at the scuba convention in Columbus last spring and the gent from Whites looked at me and my body, and my calves and said I would need a custom size due to the calves. TIA.

Mitch

Here you go Mitch :wink:

Whites Fusion One Drysuit Product Video - YouTube

Good video. Not just a great dive shop but dog friendly also. Two thumbs up!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom