For Sale NEW Whites (Aqualung) Fusion drysuit w/two skins 4X

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cb5150

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Injury is forcing me to limit my diving. I bought this drysuit hoping to dive in some cold water later this year, but that is not going to happen.

I'm selling a brand new, never worn, never wet, never trimmed, Whites Fusion (Aqualung) drysuit size 4X. It comes with two skins, a Fusion Tech and a Fusion Bullet. I also have the boots, mens size 11 US which are also brand new. The seals are silicone and have the oval rings. None of the seals have been trimmed or stretched. The suit is black. It also comes with a White (Aqualung) duffle bag for transport.

$1500 OBO plus shipping to continental USA only. ***SOLD***

Last edited:
Attached boots or socks with boots available? Glued in or replaceable neck seal?

Attached boots or socks with boots available? Glued in or replaceable neck seal?

The boots are not attached. Forgive my lack of technical terms here, but the suit has these footie things that are permanantly attached to the suit...you then put your footies into the boots and the boots velcro to the suit.

The neck and wrist seals are not glued in, they are replaceable silicone seals.

This photo shows a cross section of the footie thing inside the boot. Hope it helps.
fusion-boot-cross-lg_3aef352f-e3ee-410f-ae90-3b2ee61dd6f1.png

If you are willing to sell the tec skin separate, send me a pm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom