New video and material from Aquarena on underwater camera web page

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubashawn123

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
If your interested in fish stories.........check out "Aquatic Review" video:

myFOXaustin.com | Underwater Web Cam at Aquarena Center

I shot and produced a new video (Aquatic Review) and we added new pictures with descriptions to the web page (right hand side) for our ongoing underwater camera project.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

We will freshen up the aquatic material every month; we will have a new endangered species of the month highlighted in the upper right hand corner.

You can also catch our environmental news and information on the River Institute, Aquarena Center and Diving for Science Programs all linked from this web page.

Remember to send this link to your friends.

I look forward to your inputs.

Great job, Shawn! Another great resource that I know educators such as myself will be using concerning Aquarena.

(By the way, I had some video air on KFDX-TV3, Wichita Falls, that was a direct spinoff of the underwater work I did with you last spring. Reporters for the station saw our footage and asked me to help cover a piece concerning the local police dive team. I shot scenes with the reporters in the water-bare novices to diving-and the police officers doing practice drills. Lots of fun, and hey...they even made me an "honorary" SRRT member--monogrammed cap and all! Thanks for opening doors for me by allowing me to help with the Aquarena project. By the way, the TV3 footage can be viewed at Texoma's Home Page search "police dive team")
Take care and I hope to see you again soon.
Bill

Great job, Shawn! Another great resource that I know educators such as myself will be using concerning Aquarena.

(By the way, I had some video air on KFDX-TV3, Wichita Falls, that was a direct spinoff of the underwater work I did with you last spring. Reporters for the station saw our footage and asked me to help cover a piece concerning the local police dive team. I shot scenes with the reporters in the water-bare novices to diving-and the police officers doing practice drills. Lots of fun, and hey...they even made me an "honorary" SRRT member--monogrammed cap and all! Thanks for opening doors for me by allowing me to help with the Aquarena project. By the way, the TV3 footage can be viewed at Texoma's Home Page)
Take care and I hope to see you again soon.
Bill

Glad to hear from you. Sounds like you are keeping busy. I am up for a multi-camera underwater video, where we get the same Fishy subject from different camera angles in post. If you are headed down south to our neck of the woods, let me know if your interested.

See you soon.

myFOXaustin.com | Underwater Web Cam at Aquarena Center :D

I want to take a minute to thank everyone participating with me and the community supporting Aquarena Center through the underwater camera web page.

Yesterday we were the 3rd highest story of the day with unique page views.

This continued support will keep the project alive, the community informed and hopefully protect our precious resource of water in this great State of Texas. Besides being able to take a peek at the San Marcos springs from your desktop. It has become a wonderful way to promote the Science for Diving program by linking to the Texas State University web site.

Thanks again to you and your friends for continuing to click on the page.

Your help and support is greatly appreciated.

Shawn O'Shea

http://media.myfoxaustin.com/aquarena/index.htm

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom