New Veo 3.0 - Warning to Buyers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just printed the pdf of my veo200 manual. The page size is 4.88"x4". An option from acrobat (under page scaling) print is multiple pages per sheet. So I printed 4 pages per 8.5x11 sheet duplex and it is 12 sheets total! Plenty of space for any notes. You could probably push it and do 6 pages per sheet if you really wanted to cut it down to fold and put in the pocket sized.
Making a printed bound hardcopy available to just those that ask for it or are willing to buy could be expensive.

One thing nice about a pdf is that you can select which pages to print and/or carry, and not have to deal with an entire owner's book if you don't care about setting additional time zones or using multiple mixes, etc.

Most divers are getting into digital photog and I see many laptops at the bar after a dive day. I don't see the PDF as being a problem.

The new netbooks are a dream to travel with, can be had for about $300, and have tons of storage. I leave the paper books at home and load everything I need onto the netbook if I need a reference. Come to think of it, where did I put the old paper manuals?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom