New user

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bigcat

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Greetings from N.E. Ohio. New to this site. Found it web surfing reviews for OMS IQ Pack I recently purchased :badboy:

and a warm welcome from Canada. Glad to see you filled out your profile... it's nice to get to "know" you without the usual pestering we do.

You'll have a grand time here, there is lots to learn, fun people to meet... and some crazy ones too!

Oh BOY!!!!

Another happy owner of the bungied wings of death. We can definitly use you. :D :eek:ut:

Glad you found us.

Happy diving.

Tom

Welcome Bigcat... you will find lots of information already on the boards here at ScubaBoard and by using the search function you can wade through it to get the nuggets you are looking for.

Also new topic threads are popping up daily so don't hesitate to join in the discussion with questions, statements, polemics, or even poems and songs as Pete is prone to do.

If you want to start a new thread...
Hey.. you already did... this one...
Congratulations!!!

Above all... enjoy yourself :D

Thanks, how's the diving in Minnesota? Great wreck diving here in N.E. Ohio out on Lake Erie. A few nice quarrys also. Gilboa quarry in Findlay, was mentioned in the April edition of Rodale Scuba Diving. t

Thanks Pug. Getting used to how this site works. Looks like allot of fun. Nice to find a place to communicate with fellow divers. :D

Well, as I'm not yet certified I can't say from experience but from what I've heard there is some great places to go.

Square Lake, Crosby Mines and Lake Superior to name a few.

I've heard of Gilboa, and seen some pics... I'm planning a trip there hopefully this Summer, maybe we'll cross paths along the way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom