New underwater 14 days living record bid off Ponza

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

my best friend is italian and we've had numerous pasta vs. rice wars! Rice all the way! :D

His mom makes a killer salad dressing. mmmmm.....

rice, pasta ... doesn't matter, they're both from China.

rice, pasta ... doesn't matter, they're both from China.

maybe .... but ... we (Italians) DO IT BETTER!

I_AM

It's true, if I had to live with only one cuisine for the rest of my life, it would be Italian.

maybe .... but ... we (Italians) DO IT BETTER!

I_AM
oh brother, not getting into this argument again! You sound just like my friend! :)

But if I had to live with only one cuisine I'd probably go for Chinese or Japanese food.

Hi to everybody!
I would like to reply to this thread because it seems there are some wrong informations.
Nobody from the Explorer Team Pellicano said that is a world record :no.
I suppose that every diver knows Jacques Cousteau and his experiment in Sudan, more than 40 years ago, so it's silly to talk about records!
But as you can see, it seems too difficult for all the mass-media to check the diving history on the net!

And I thought it was only american media that didn't fact check anymore. Great, just great... more misinformation.

2006-07-09-italy-in.jpg

Oh Yes we are........:rofl3:

:hijack:

It is quite funny to see that in a scuba forum it takes 3 pages to talk about pizza & pasta and no posts about how is living underwater....

:shakehead:

ciao

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom