New to you all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KS_DIVER

New
Reaction score
Heard this is a great way to connect with divers from all over. Have just registered and am eager to participate:)

I am a female diver from Kansas, where believe it or not, the number of certified divers continue to grow.

I have been involved in this sport for a little over a year. Didn't think I'd survive my first day in the pool learning how to handle the equipment AND breathe in and out of mouth ONLY. Now I am a certified divemaster and am truly hooked on this sport.

Anyway,

Howdy!!

KS_Diver,

You've come to the right place. Getting certified and progressing to DM within a year is quite an accomplishment.

You will find a lot of friendly folk here.

DSAO,

Larry

Welcome,

The only bad thing about this place is that there is so much going on that you can waste a lot of time here.
:wink:

michael

Hi KS_DIVER

Lots of good information here. I am also new so with that Welcome to the board from the "Lone Star State"

Randy

Another Texas Howdy...Welcome to the Board!

Hi from Kingston Ontario Canada. Welcome to the Scuba Board, Hope you enjoy the forum.. Hope your days wet.. Or dry depending how you dive.. just remember to dive safe.

Barry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom