New to this forum and already need help =)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

a picture would be appreciated by our resident cowboys....

If you are female and cute, this could be a very dangerous move:shakehead:

send it to me first for vetting!

Hi Chip! thanks for the Bobby Manas link, hope I can join one of his safari's soon :)

Hi Shugar! i'm with TeamPYROS, although I only row on weekends now.

and thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!=)

Hi Chip! thanks for the Bobby Manas link, hope I can join one of his safari's soon :)

Hi Shugar! i'm with TeamPYROS, although I only row on weekends now.

and thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!=)
most of our training sessions were side-by-side with pyros... occasionally the pirates (buhay pa ba sila?)

stick around here! it's fun, and don't mind the old guys, they're totally harmless especially when they take their teeth out before a dive

Jag

most of our training sessions were side-by-side with pyros... occasionally the pirates (buhay pa ba sila?)

stick around here! it's fun, and don't mind the old guys, they're totally harmless especially when they take their teeth out before a dive

Jag
leave the dentures? there's just no hand signal for swallowing and getting it stuck in your throat....

and taking out your regulator and trying to tell your buddy about it would be a great underwater comic act! bwahahahahaha

leave the dentures? there's just no hand signal for swallowing and getting it stuck in your throat....

and taking out your regulator and trying to tell your buddy about it would be a great underwater comic act! bwahahahahaha
bwaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

i'm imagining the visuals!

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom