New to this Board but already hooked

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

For the last year I have been a regular poster on another board on the net www.HVAC-Talk.com The reason why I always read that board is because I make my living as an air conditioning contractor. I have "met" a lot of folks on that board that are really great generous people. Any question that anybody ever has or had will always be answered by a pro on that board.

Since my hobby, passion and sport is Scuba diving I clicked around to see if there was a dive board like the HVAC one that I enjoy so much. And here it is.

I'm Advanced Padi. My last dives were in San Diego. Dive #66-67-68. I love to get out of these Vermont winters and go somewhere warm to Dive. I don't get to dive much in the summer because this is our busy season. You got to work to dive!

Talking with the guys on the other board, I was surprised to find so many air conditioning/heating guys who also scuba dive. We have been talking about getting an HVAC scuba trip to Belize in Feb.

Well here I am running my keyboard again and I'm the new guy here.

Pull up a stool and set a spell... you have a vast knowledge at your fingertips. Your opinions count, even though you are new. Hope you meet as many fascinating people here as I have, and I hope some even turn out to be friends!

Welcome to the boards!!

I'm in construction too.
Metal stud framing, Drywall, Acoustical ceilings.
I haven't met any scuba diving drywallers yet. :wink:

welcome to the board benncool. If it gets too hot don't turn on the air, just go diving. hehehe:D

Hey from Alabama. Hope your enjoy the board as much as I do. Lot's of great Info here.:)

From one HVAC tech to another..welcome to the board!I know that Belize would be a nice warm spot to go,but, think about staying over here and take a ride down here to Texas.
There is more than enough HVAC work in the Houston Area and I know of a few great spots to get wet in!
Good luck and keep those condensing coils clean!!
:D

thats's cool!:)
Welcome to the boards from the land that almost joined Atlantis.

There is a lot of fun to be had here, as well as usefuls tips, and technical information there are shoe throwing, mud wrestling, face slapping, discussions!

Aquamore

:jester:

Originally posted by T.P.H.
From one HVAC tech to another..welcome to the board!I know that Belize would be a nice warm spot to go,but, think about staying over here and take a ride down here to Texas.
There is more than enough HVAC work in the Houston Area and I know of a few great spots to get wet in!
Good luck and keep those condensing coils clean!!
:D

Hi TPH, We did have a guy that worked for our company for 13 year up here in VT and he was orginially from TX. He was a great guy and an excellent tech. He just couldn't hack working another winter on those rooftops so he moved back home. He said he is working in Austin. Texas is diffinately on my agenda. What are some good places to dive? Did you ever check out that HVAC board?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom