New to the world of scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mylee

Registered
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Mylee and I'm completely brand new to the world of scuba diving. I'm not certified yet, but I'm getting certified by a PADI instructor in the next few months. I plan on majoring in marine science, so diving will be a huge part of my career, and I love being in the ocean in general. I can't wait to be a part of the ScubaBoard community and see what it offers! :)

Welcome. You will relate to some of the subject matter in a different way for having been out diving the ocean experiencing it more directly.

Richard.

Welcome to SB! like drrich2 said, you'll relate more to your studies by being in the actual environment than your counterparts who are just learning in the classroom. Enjoy the depth!

Hello! Marine geology major here....you will definitely learn a lot as you embark on this new adventure, but learn as much as you can, have fun, and dive safe! Welcome to the board! :)

Back
Top Bottom