New to the forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jwfdiver

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
What's up everyone! I'm new here, just looking for some people to go diving with; I was referred here by a few people. I'm still a fairly new diver, I have about 25 to 30 dives under my wing. If anyone wants to go sometime just let me know.

Hey there,
You're more than welcome to join any of our dives posted here. Also quite a few of our peeps live up your way so I'm sure one of 'em will pop in here soon enough to say hi :)

So far looks like White Point might be on the plan for next Sunday, but I would advise being comfortable with rocky entries, not too bad though.

Hehe Nick you got that right........ Some how he got my name and PMed me....... Welcome aboard and hope to see you next weekend.

Welcome! Lots of active divers around here....hope to see you out there sometime! We'll have to watch the plans for the weekend (John's going to Malaga now, who knows where the red tide / sewage levels will be....hehe), but we'd love to have you join us!

That's right I'll be at Malaga Cove doing a survey for Reef Check Ca. & you're welcome to join us to see what we do. We will be there at 7 AM.

John

I will most definitely be at White Point this weekend....look forward to seeing you all there :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom