New to the board from NJ..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hooked4Life

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just wanted to introduce myself. I became PADI OW certified last September and did a few dives at Dutch Springs since then. This summer I will be basically living at Dutch Springs. My girlfriend and I have just got our season passes. We are looking to meet some other divers, and continue learning. :) I can see why this sport is very addictive. I just picked up an Olympus c-5050z and will definately be taken some underwater shots.

I started a web page at: http://www.scubastruck.com

When it gets a little warmer, and we start diving again I will have plenty of pictures to add. :)

Welcome to Scibaboard! Dive safe.

although being from Texas, my first thought was New Jersey!!! Get a rope!! (Sorry!! - couldn't resist!!!)

Just did my OW & AOW in Sept/Oct myself and am seriously addicted. Have considered purchasing a camera, but think I'll wait a bit to jump into that part. Have found lots of great pictures linked thru the board, so can't wait to see yours ....... Happy Diving!!:D

Welcome. Good job on scubastruck.com. I am always glad to hear that I am not the only one hooked.:)

Diver Kat : Get a rope? I dont get it? I hope my pictures come out half as good as these on the boards. I am so excited to go diving this year. It just cant come soon enough.

slowdiver : Thanks for the comments. The web site is coming a long pretty nicely. Once we start diving again this year I will have a lot more info to put up on the web site.

Matthew: Unfortunately I wont be able to make it to this one, but I will be at the Dutch most of the summer. We will definately have to get together sometime. I would like to meet a bunch of you guys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom