New to texas diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaFrog01

Contributor
Reaction score
What’s up swappers, Just thought that I would drop a line and say hello. I have not had the pleasure of meeting or diving with any of you as of yet. I’ve been a certified diver for about 11 years now. Unfortunately I’ve been out of the water for far to long. Within the last 8 months or so I’ve replaced all my gear and ready to get back in the water. Any insight into Texas diving would be great.

safe diving everyone
Albert:jaws:

Welcome well the water is green and the fish can be as aggresive as a bull shark in a feeding frenzy. What else do you want to know. We are lucky in the DFW area to have a couple of nice dive sites with in two hours drive. If you are in Justin you are just north of me I think.

Clear Spring Scuba Park Terrell tx. great place lots to see and plenty of amenites under an hour drive from Allen

Athens Scuba Park Athens,tx Nice place not table to set you gear on so bring your own. No fish in water to see but lots of other things Buses planes cavern system Two hours from Allen

Lake Murray I have not dove here yet but from what I hear nice place to dive 2hours away.

Broken bow lake I have fished it lots but never dove it. Once again nice place from what I hear 4 hour drive.

Hope that helps welcome to the Swamp.

Lake Travis in Austin makes for a nice long weekend, especially if you enjoy camping. Windy Point Park is sectioned off for diving only. Lots of info on websites.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom