New to Scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Toni B

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi Everyone
I know this is the place to be for all dive lovers, so had to sign up & dive right in!!
Has anyone dived recently in Morocco (have travelled there many times but always been mainland/Marrakesh) my friend and I are looking to dive there early next year. She is an Instructor with loads of years experience and I’m an a comlished diver with 20 years experience.
Was maybe looking to dive in the South or close to Spain as we are from the U.K. But happy to go wherever the best diving is.
Can anyone recommend anywhere ?..
Thanks in advance
Toni

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Wish I could help on Moroccan diving but the closest I've been was Italy and Greece.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. You've come to a great forum you can spend time during your surface intervals.
Sorry cannot recommend anyone as I don't know.

Welcome to SB!
As for your question better ask at the corresponding forum (maybe Home->Community-> Regional Forums and Dove Clubs -> Africa). There your message will be seen by far more people and hopefully somebody might be able to help you. Not so many people read the introduction messages.
Regards

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom