New to Scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm an equal opportunity BBQ consumer, except for that Georgia mustard based slop....lol

@Taronmyheel surprised you're a Wilbur's fan, huge Wolfpack supporters :wink:

except for that Georgia mustard based slop
The only good things to come out of Ga are I-75 and I-95. :D :D :D

The only good things to come out of Ga are I-75 and I-95. :D :D :D

I love my Braves, even if they are as bad as they were in the 80s, but yeah not much else going for it. I was working in Warner Robins one time. The crowd from the air Base sent me to this BBQ joint. Took 2 bites and then had to go get lunch at Burger King

The crowd from the air Base sent me to this BBQ joint.
That's what you get eating Dawg fud! :D :D :D I bet they're still laughing.

If you haven't figured it out, I'm a Gator, through and through. I root for two teams: them thar Gators and whoever is playing the Dawgs. They put the UGa in UGaly!

That's what you get eating Dawg fud! :D :D :D I bet they're still laughing.

If you haven't figured it out, I'm a Gator, through and through. I root for two teams: them thar Gators and whoever is playing the Dawgs. They put the UGa in UGaly!

Thanks for sending us (NC State) Jacoby Brissett. Really enjoyed watching him. I think Muschamp got rid of the wrong QB

Damn your ass! (Stay out of Naylor)
You sound agitated! Do I need to send you a flea collar, or do you need some butt salve after the 24-10 drubbing this past October? :D :D :D

Quick quiz: How do you get a Dawg off your front porch???
PAY FOR THE PIZZA!​

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom