New to Scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Taronmyheel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm new to Scubaboard but not to diving. I'm from Kinston N.C. and just wanted to say hello. I've been reading the board for a while but decided I might as well sign on up.

i have heard NC is all about awesome shipwrecks, but maybe you can tell us more?

Welcome! It is a small world, i have family in Kinston, and was just talking about King's BBQ last weekend!

Welcome to the board from the Crystal Coast. I lived in Kinston for a year while attending LCC, before I transferred to State

N.C. is all about ship wrecks but I dive in lakes as well when I get bored enough. Regarding BBQ, I'm partial to Wilbur's BBQ on the edge of Goldsboro but close to Kinston as well.

My wife and daughter prefer KIngs though. :)

The real ketchup you mean? :)
Well, the best ketchup is here in the Upper Keys and is made with Mango. You can find it about a mile from where I live at MEAT Eatery and Taproom. They don't do BBQ, but they do have the best hamburgers in Florida and definitely the best Adult Floats. Yum. The best barbecue is light to no sauce and cooked with mesquite. Abilene is amazing for it's supply of mesquite and wonderful BBQ.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom