New to ScubaBoard recently certified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kolson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello from Texas,

I have been doing the discover scuba dives all over the Caribbean from the cruise ship we were on for the last 18 years. I don't know why I waited so long but I finally got certified last June and got 8 dives in this past summer in Hawaii, Mahogany Bay, Nassau and Cozumel. I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can start checking out lakes in my area.

Hello from Texas,

I have been doing the discover scuba dives all over the Caribbean from the cruise ship we were on for the last 18 years.

man, that was a L-O-N-G cruise..... :rofl3:

Welcome to the board!

HAHA...Now that I look at it again it does look like it was one long cruise. We have taken 14 cruises over the 18 years and I always tried to find someplace I could get in the water.

Welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lakes are way different from the Caribbean. You might want to check out trips to Cozumel, maybe to Scuba Club Cozumel as one option to start looking (amongst many). Happy diving.

Not dissing your lakes; just want to keep expectations realistic.

Richard.

I know nothing can be as good as diving in the Caribbean. All of my vacation is already booked on cruises this year so I have to find someplace close that I can get to in a couple of hours if I want to dive during the summer. I figure anyplace that I can dive is better than not diving at all.

I know nothing can be as good as diving in the Caribbean. All of my vacation is already booked on cruises this year so I have to find someplace close that I can get to in a couple of hours if I want to dive during the summer. I figure anyplace that I can dive is better than not diving at all.

I like your attitude!!! Welcome to Scubaboard!!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom