New to scuba!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MoostangGT

Registered
Reaction score
I just thought I would say hi, I have been thinking about getting into scuba for a while now (ever since I snorkeled in Hawaii), I thought I would take my first step by signing up and browsing around see what the average cost is... then decided if I still want to learn and actually take the open water certification class. My b/f if already certified and has all of his equipment so I figure it is something else we can do together.

A little about myself, I live in Redding, Calif, my other hobbies are riding my horses and racing my 89 Mustang GT :auto:

hi moostang,

welcome, hope you get certified. this is a good place for info, people very knowledgable and helpful. it would be nice for both you and your b/f to be certified divers. i wish my wife would get interested in diving but she just snorkles. may be some day. any way hope all goes well with your training keep us informed on your progress. wish you many sea horses.

You'll love diving! No worries about the cost. If you can afford horses and racing a Mustang, diving will be cheap!
Give it a try.

Joe

Nice to see another Mustang owner out there. I have a 1967 Convertible, 390 C.I. Welcome to the board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom