New to Scuba... mask help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wbarrie

Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to get my OW certification and AOW within the next two weeks and I don't really know much about equipment. I currently own a Cressi Big Eyes which I used for snorkeling for the past year and a half. I was just wondering if that is a suitable mask or whether it is out of date. Thanks!

Cressi Big Eyes is perfect for scuba - myself and many other people on this board use them. Not at all out of date. As long as it fits!

Yes... that mask is very good if it fits. As long as it is not leaking water its fine. I wish I had a Cressi Sub mask. You get tons of vision from those masks. I hpe you do well in your classes. I have only done my OW. I want to get my AOW. Why are you getting you OW and then immediatly getting your AOW? Enyways "Keep your stick on the ice":wink:

I am doing OW and then immedietly AOW because it is part of a program i'm doing. It will consist of doing about 20-ish (+/-) dives. Thanks for responding so quickly.:)

Back
Top Bottom