New to Scuba Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubalover

Reaction score
Hi there! While I'm not new to diving, I've just discovered this message board. I found it very informative and entertaining. I look forward to using it to research all I need on equipment and dive travel.

on the "net". How long have you been diving? Whats your favorite dive location?

I guess your handle says it all:) You're right, this is a great board and I have a hunch you'll really like it around here.

Hey Scubalover

Welcome to the boards... jbd said it - this is the best SI spot around!

We hope you'll share your stories and experiences with us.

Cheers
:)

Hey there scubalover, you've definitely come to the right place! Cool name by the way! Ask away, we'd be glad to give you a hand anytime!

Scubalover,

A warm welcome from me, also! You have come to the right place! Do you have a question? We will all tackle it and give you as much conflicting advice as we can. Have an answer? We will listen politely--if you're lucky. Not diving for a while and want to commiserate? We will tell you what exotic site we are diving this afternoon! Yep, we have it all here!

Now that you have heard the good stuff, I have to warn you about something. Recently a legendary reptillian creature has reappeared on the Board: if you see an iguana logo on a post, beware...Iguana Don cannot be far behind. You have been warned!

But most of all: HAVE FUN HERE and DIVE WITH JOY!

Joewr...looking over his shoulder for the big green one!

Welcome from Michigan,

Great to have you join this school of divers. Off to Honduras in early November. Until then I will enjoy all the great stories posted on the board.

Laine

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom