New to it all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cobaltbabe

Diva of the Deep
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I am just getting into diving and am glad there is a place that I can ask questions and get some honest answers.

To the Scuba Board from the Great PNW.

You will find that the people here are friendly and helpful with any answers to any questions you might have.

One helpful hint....before posting a question, use the search feature. You will probably find all the answers you need before you even know what the question is.

Good luck with your diving.

welcome and fire away i dont think theres anyone here that wouldnt be happy to help and give an honist anserw

Lots of great info and forums on the board. Enjoy!:)

I'm sure that you'll find quite a bit of helpful information here. I'm fairly new to the sport and have obtained a wealth of info about numerous subjects through this board. For the most part everyone is friendly and happy to help.

Welcome to the board from New England USA, the same cold waters you dive in. Have fun here and Dive Safe. ..........Arduous

Back
Top Bottom