New to Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Neffquail

Reaction score
New to diving.

Just returned from a trip to Cancun, and did the resort course with Acuaworld. Went on my first dive and was totally blown away I am hooked, and am looking forward to getting certified and enjoying this sport for years to come. Found this forum tonight and couldn`t wait to join and jump in. I am from Midland Texas, Love to Hunt and Play Golf and now another Expense HeHe Scuba Diving. Anyway thanks for a great site.

:)

Welcome to the wounderful world of scuba diving. There's nothing quite like.

I've lived in Texas before, Abilene to be exact, and I know you're a long way from the water. :( If you ever get a chance to visit South Florida drop me a line and we can show you around some of the great wrecks down here.

Scott

Welcome to the board.
You have found a good place to start. There's lots of useful info here. Lots of friendly people too. If you have any questions just post it and someone here will have the answer Im sure.

Hello fellow Texan!
I am originally from Lubbock, but now live in Dallas. Welcome to the boards and diving!
Ranz

from Virginia Beach glad to have you on board. Hope you enjoy diving and the boards.

Rich :mean:

Welcome fellow newbie :)

:poking:

Welcome. I dive locally here in Southern California. Hope you can find some great sites in your neck of the woods so that the next time you are in Mexico, you are an expert. Don't let those skills get rusty between vacations!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom