New to Diving, New to Panama City, Panama!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

natsu

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hola!
I have just moved to Panama from Japan last month and am excited to be able to go diving in two oceans.
I am trying to make a reservation with one of the operators here, looking forward to my first dive here.
Hoping to make new scuba friends around the area, not to mention friends in general!

Feel free to reach out please :)

Welcome to SB! The only place I have dived in Panama was Coiba Island, with Scuba Coiba, and I liked it a lot.

Welcome! Central Florida here.

I highly recommend you check out the Springs as well. North Florida is known globally for it while southeastern Florida is known for its saltwater diving. I do know there are some diving operators in Gulf as well.

Send me a PM if you want to meet and dive sometime. Cheers.
Panama, not Florida

Welcome. You'll likely find that some (many) dive shops won't respond to requests to set up a dive or answer questions for you....it's a Panama thing. There are two shops in Portobelo, that are really good. Goldenfrog Scuba and Panama Dive adventure. Both are well-run shops and can set you up. Enjoy your adventures in Panama.

Back
Top Bottom