New to Central FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyone, I'm Joe and I just moved down too Central FL from CT. Its a bit of a transition but hey there are more spots for diving here than in CT! I have 54 dives in the one year that I have been diving, and I also have my Rescue Cert as well as a scientific diver Cert from the University of Connecticut. I was just in Tobago for a month doing research on shipwrecks which was truly amazing! Any suggestions for spots around the area? I don't have a cavern cert yet and I am also interested in getting my dive-master as soon as I can.

Pick up the book "Underwater Florida". It will give you a good deal of info. Also there are many sites that have the dive locations such as SB! Do a search on the forums and get an energy drink as You may be up for some time reading.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hi Joe

I'm Joe Bartoszek from Cocoa Beach. I'm a NASE instructor. A few of us are going after Lobster, beach diving in Wabasso. This past week beach has been super from Sebastian to Ft Pierce. We also dive West Palm, Ft Lauderdale & the Keys during summer when the ocean so sweet. In fall when the seas pick up we move up to the springs for our diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom