New to board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

omaha diver

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I am new to the board and just wanted to greet everyone. My wife and I took up scuba 4 years ago and became instantly hooked. We are both PADI Master Scuba Divers and have enjoyed many fun trips and adventures. We have our first kid due in August, so I will probably be asking for some advice from other scuba parents about how to keep the fun going with our new little diversion in tow. Great to find such a lively message board with so many helpful people!!!

Hello there omaha diver & wife and soon to be new addition, welcome to the scubasource family. We're glad to have you aboard. Please feel free to jump in anytime you like, the pool's always open!

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

Welcome!
Enjoy the boards. I love it here. Be careful it's addicting.
Congrats on the new coming baby. I have two big boys myself.
:sunny:

Natasha,
I bet that hurt...lol :whoa:
Welcome aboard me land locked shipmates ! One idea is to keep the unbilicord attached for free flow oxygen for the baby....(pssst...there are other babies in here who haven't cut the cord yet..I won't mention names....they may cry..
Let's just keep it between us ok?)
Cheers Big Ears,
The one and only,
Gasman

Welcome to the board from Melbourne, FL. I had almost the same problem when I was learning to dive. I brought my Dad with us to watch the two kids. Mine were old enough though to snorkle so they cam along on the boat.

He he - I'm sure you guys will get plenty o advise from this here crew...
If you ever want to see 3 foot viz - Seattle is my home...

Dane

Warning diving and babies are an expensive situation it is best to wait until the hand me downs fit, before letting them join you.
My brother asked me if when his son, due in September, is born will his nine months count towards bottom time?

Back
Top Bottom