new to board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

remf3

Reaction score
Hello---

I'm new to the board and a newly certified diver. I've wanted to be a diver since I was a little kid, but living in Iowa made it difficult to see the things I wanted to see. With the move out here to California, I'm now following the dream. Started in Catalina with my first bug hunt and spear fishing adventure. I'm hoping one day to become an instructor and also get into dive medicine (I'm an RN in a hospital right now). I do need a dive buddy tho...anyone located in Northern California, please feel free to contact me for dives! Monterrey is the most accessible, but I'm open to travel nearby.

welcome to the board remf3, nice to see your dream has come true:)

Hi and welcome from snowy Norway

Safe diving

remf3 once bubbled...
Hello---

I'm new to the board and a newly certified diver. I've wanted to be a diver since I was a little kid, but living in Iowa made it difficult to see the things I wanted to see. With the move out here to California, I'm now following the dream. Started in Catalina with my first bug hunt and spear fishing adventure. I'm hoping one day to become an instructor and also get into dive medicine (I'm an RN in a hospital right now). I do need a dive buddy tho...anyone located in Northern California, please feel free to contact me for dives! Monterrey is the most accessible, but I'm open to travel nearby.

Those are two of my favorite dives spots ... Channel Islands and Monterey Bay! Welcome to the scuba board.

Welcome to the boards!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom