New to board but not diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmaz268

Reaction score
I have been reading through the forum for a while now, learned quite a bit already. i have been certified since I was 13. Just glad to be aboard

welcome, enjoy, learn, share

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Thanks alot for the welcome guys. Quick question.

Do you guys know where I can find computer/console reviews for older products like around 3 years old or so? The reason I ask is a friend gave me a Aeris A100s computer and I don't know a thing about, any help would be appreciated.

Welcome

Aloha! You'll like it here, this is the most informative place to go for SCUBA on the internet. Whether you want info, humor, or spirited debate, (or sometimes all three at once!), this is the place! :crafty:

Oh, and when you fill out your profile, flex those humor muscles!

TJ

Benvenuto a bordo! :sharks:

Personal advise: buy a new computer. They are safer than old one. Sometime maybe too restrictive but...
Uwatec - Suunto - Oceanic good references (personal point of view).

Welcome to the board. You'll have to share some of your diving experience with us relative newbies.

-Grier

Welcome to Scubaboard, glad you found us!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom