New TLX 800t Technical Canister Style Dive Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nocturnal Lights

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

We're proud to introduce the new TLX 800t canister light. The TLX 800t is the predecessor of the original TL50 canister light and the big brother of our SLX 800t dive light. The 800 lumen TLX is designed for technical and commercial divers to dive with a peace of mind. It's got a 7-24 hour burn time, meaning that the light will remain on full power for at least 7 hours, then slowly wear down for up to 24 hours. It's got a rugged aluminum body and will perform in the toughest conditions.

For more information please visit our site.

TLX 800t LED Canister Dive Light for Technical Diving

Feel free to ask us any questions here. The lights are available through our website and authorized Nocturnal Lights dealers.

It certainly looks interesting. If it appears in any indepent review, please let us know. Raw numbers (in the case of LED lights often quite fantastical) do not tell the whole story, so it would be nice to see it go up against similar LED primary lights so it's easier to make a comparison.

I am personally in the market for a primary torch in this class, although I would prefer to get one I can get serviced in Scandinavia or at least in Europe.

We don't' have any dealers there but you can always ask your local shop to contact us to start a dealer account. We pride ourselves on the reliability of our lights. Our new LEDs are extremely stable and will operate in some of the toughest conditions. It's not one where you would have to get serviced every time you accidentally knock it over. Ask your local dealer to send us a dealer application and we'll see if they're interested in carrying our products or at least getting a TLX there for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom