New Thriller Novel from David Dun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatoys

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I was recently contacted by the publishing company for David Dun because he has a new novel coming out, The Black Silent. The book is based on scientific fact with thriller fiction mixed in. It is about these organisms, ARCS that live at the bottom of the sea, that have very unique DNA - they are extremely efficient, and live virtually forever.. and also produce methane gas.

While not a Scuba Book throughout, it turns out that the Author, based out of California, is an avid diver, and there are underwater dive scenes that appear throughout the novel.

If you like thriller novels, I've read a few of David Duns, and they are fast paced - can't set them down type reads.

The publisher contact me as they are doing a huge radio promotion on the book starting July 5th, and since a lot of the book us based on diving, they wanted to get some digital underwater cameras to use as radio promotion give aways. So I'm helping out with that.

They sent me an advance copy of the book - and as I've been going through it, I got the idea to see if I could get David to come out to our shop of a book signing, and sure enough, on July 30th we're bringing David Dun into Dallas for a book signing... so if you're in the area on July 30, come get an autographed copy!

On any order going out from our store, we are tossing in a little free 3 chapter sneak preview of the book so you can check it out. If you want the sneak preview, and don't need to buy anything... just contact me and we can send you one, or send you the text in file format.

We have the book listed on our site, and shipping will start about July 5th. Check it out if you get the chance!

Wow! Sounds like a good book Larry. Maybe I'll take it on the plane with me to Bonaire. :D

Well, today is the day... so if you're near our shop - stop in at 2:00 today, Saturday the 30th, and Meet David and get a signed copy of his book...

Hope you can make it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom